Cutchi-Cakes, The Couture Cake Company

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy looking at the cakes I love to create... I take orders for Novelty cakes, Custom cakes and favourites such as Red Velvet and Carrot Cake ...

cutchi.cakes@gmail.com

Please check out and like my new Facebook page for regular updates here, I have a lot of catching up to do on this blog, so please check back soon. Otherwise visit my website and facebook where I regularly give updates :)

www.facebook.com/cutchicakes

www.cutchicakes.co.uk


Sunday 14 August 2011

Hello kitty






I was so excited when a client asked me to make this Hello Kitty cake! I love Hello Kitty and I couldn't wait to begin to make Kitty and the cake. All the decor is made from fondant, inside the cake were 3 layers of chocolate flavour cake with strawberry and blueberry fruit filling. The fruit filling made the cake lovely and moist and complimented the chocolate flavouring perfectly! My Hello Kitty cake was a huge hit with the children and the adults!

No comments:

Post a Comment