Cutchi-Cakes, The Couture Cake Company

Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy looking at the cakes I love to create... I take orders for Novelty cakes, Custom cakes and favourites such as Red Velvet and Carrot Cake ...

cutchi.cakes@gmail.com

Please check out and like my new Facebook page for regular updates here, I have a lot of catching up to do on this blog, so please check back soon. Otherwise visit my website and facebook where I regularly give updates :)

www.facebook.com/cutchicakes

www.cutchicakes.co.uk


Friday 25 February 2011

Winnie the Pooh!


Winnie the Pooh picnic scene cake

Absolutely everything on this cake was edible! Winnie the Pooh was a mini 3d cake with buttercream frosting. The tree stump was cake covered in fondant, and the rest of the decor including Piglet was handmade from fondant!






Matchbox alongside the cake, just to give you an idea of sizing.


No comments:

Post a Comment